Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday September 8, 2018 at 10:31
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
I just read thru all the comments on that link.
SONOS says they might have a fix for that specific problem, in the latest patch that came out just a few days ago.

But what I find comical is all the people mad at SONOS on the issue, when it is very clearly an issue with the iDevice and how it handles going to sleep (specifically when the lock screen engages).
One guy says that leaving the screen unlocked is a huge security issue. LOL, in your own home while you are playing music. Guess he doesn't want his wife seeing those text from the bar whore.
Anyway, just thought it was kind of funny. Apple people, what can you do.

[edit]: This also reminds me of a guy that had an iPhone and I was trying to setup his CCTV app. He had his phone set to lock as soon as the screen went dark, which was set at like 5-10 seconds. He wouldn't give me his lock code, so I had to keep my finger on the display and moving almost constantly. WTF do these people think is going to happen? Someone is waiting to snatch their phone as soon as they blink? And hack it instantly?
I have my phone set to lock after 30 minutes of inactivity. Why would I need to have it any less? People are strange (I would use another word but...).

Hosting Services by ipHouse