Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 44 made on Tuesday July 31, 2018 at 18:24
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
Thanks again guys, but the problem isn't really the plumbing... already have some of the adapters and sch 80 pipe and fittings to play with.

The part I haven't worked out yet is how to create a form or box for the inlets that will be poured into concrete walls.  They are powered inlets so I need to bring conduit in for the low-voltage control wire and the electrical contractor will need to bring in conduit for high-voltage power.

The vac pipe will also need to sweep up into these and line up in a way that I can install the inlet after the wall is poured.  The walls in some areas are 15ft high so there's going to be lots of pressure on everything and the concrete is about the same consistency as pancake batter so everything needs to be sealed up tight so the concrete doesn't get in.

The form boards are too thick to make any kind of box out of so I'm going to have to fabricate something out of steel.  I have a few ideas, but have some other priorities on this job and another job so probably won't test anything out for a few more weeks.
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse