Pass:

Original thread:
Post 68 made on Wednesday July 25, 2018 at 16:00
Jstrick
Lurking Member
July 2018
On July 25, 2018 at 02:35, g007 said...
Jstrick

Read my other posts as it relates the statistical validity of the sample reviews.

As to the .1% failure rate, this translate to one out of a thousand. If you are making millions, even this is way to large, that is 1000 failures per million. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Would you accept this failure rate for a drug, or medical device, or building construction, auto tires, i think not!

g007,
So what is the deal? I really don't care whether you like SONOS or not. And I could respect your citation of personal (bad or good) experiences as valid inputs. But you have NO personal experience with SONOS equipment.

So you are just spouting NONSENSE. And it's not even clever or humerous. OF COURSE a true failure rate of 0.1% is unacceptable for expensive audio componentry. And SONOS has been pretty successful for a decade. So you do the math.

Q: How can SONOS stay in business with an (alleged by you) astronomical failure rate of 6.25%? Or even 0.1%?
A: They couldn't possibly.

Conclusion: But SONOS IS STILL IN BUSINESS. So the INESCAPABLE conclusion is that the failure rate CAN'T POSSIBLY BE 6.25%. And, by your own clever logic, it can't even be 0.1% now can it? Else ALL we'd be talking about would be our terrible experiences with SONOS. But the fact is, we're not. Sure, neither SONOS the company nor their equipment is PERFECT. But both are very high quality and their reputation reflects that reality.

So until and unless you bring some direct SONOS experience or some valid interpretation of other data to this discussion, your contributions on this topic are WORSE THAN USELESS. You are drawing unwarranted and unsupported negative conclusions.

I post all this not to try to change your mind, we can all see that you will not respond to logical debate. I only post to try to set the record straight(er) for those who have the MISFORTUNE to stumble upon YOUR WRONG OPINIONS regarding SONOS contained in this thread. Opinions you've drawn from your DEEPLY FLAWED interpretation of review statistics.

So please go purchase some other gear that has less than 0.1% negative reviews for their wonderful equipment. Then post links for that quality gear and share your personal experiences so we can see (and hear) what we've all been missing...

Hosting Services by ipHouse