Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Wednesday July 25, 2018 at 13:50
BlackWire Designs
September 2006
On July 15, 2018 at 22:36, 3PedalMINI said...
IMO, and I’m sorry Kevin if this rubs you the wrong way (it is not intended to) I think the fact that Blackwire touts, designs and even configures JAP has caused a lot of confusion and the thought that it’s more complicated then it really is. Don’t get me wrong, it’s convienent and nice to have one thing taken care of but designing and deploying JAP is one of the easiest things in this industry. And if you can’t figure out how to deploy it; I’m sorry; but you don’t belong in this industry.

I understand why they offer it, but it just seems like it’s also scared a lot of people away. They do it for good customer service and it’s awesome the offer the support they do, I just have never said “gee I wish I had this all done for me” out of everything we do, JAP has been the most reliable, consistent and downright easiest thing to get up and running on a job.

I am interested to see the MOIP product. I can’t say it’s priced that differently from JAP and have really no interest in switching for now, but there are a few features I see that I like.

The configuration is only part of what we offer. Ensuring you have a proper system design from the start is the first step we do. The programming is designed to save time and make things plug and play. This allows dealers to send almost any level tech to a job site to do an installation. I appreciate your opinion how ever I disagree that it scares people away. Managed switches scare a lot of people and when you take all the scary stuff away and make it super easy it brings more people into the mix. We are happy to even log into your computer and walk you through JAD config if you want to do it yourself.

We pride our selves on the fact that you can you email at 8 PM on a Friday and get a reply with in a few minutes for questions not only on your video system but the actual automation platform you are using as well. From start to finish you have someone who is reliable to design your system and not just sell you the most expensive parts, program it and ensure you have all of the tools, modules and add ons to have a successful installation.
BlackWire Designs

Hosting Services by ipHouse