The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday July 22, 2018 at 09:27
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On July 21, 2018 at 22:12, mdavej said...
First reply was "here are the latest codes" which linked to the last codes I had posted here myself. I replied that those are NOT the latest codes and mentioned that I had found more. Why should I share my codes that took many hours of effort to obtain when others never reciprocate and in fact make money on them? Rather than a simple thank you when I posted the first batch, the response was, "is that all you've got".

I'm not in the CI business, yet have shared thousands of codes to benefit everyone, even professionals. However, in the past year or so I'm thanked mostly with insults and condescension.  Since my code sharing has proven to be entirely a one way street on this board, my motivation is at an all time low. If those asking for the codes had ever shared any themselves or showed even an ounce of gratitude, then I'd be more inclined to share mine.

I'd like to that the last few posters for proving my point.

What is wrong with you? This isn’t the IR Code forum, it’s the CI forum. That means a lot of different issues are discussed. Just because someone hasn’t posted IR codes doesn’t mean they haven’t given tons of help in the past. Maybe I’m partial due to recent events, but this is the most helpful group I’ve encountered on the internet. And i mean helpful on much bigger levels than just some IR codes and technical answers. I was recently left speechless at how helpful this group is.

Next time if you aren’t willing to help, just don’t reply.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse