The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Saturday July 21, 2018 at 22:46
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On July 21, 2018 at 22:12, mdavej said...
First reply was "here are the latest codes" which linked to the last codes I had posted here myself. I replied that those are NOT the latest codes and mentioned that I had found more. Why should I share my codes that took many hours of effort to obtain when others never reciprocate and in fact make money on them? Rather than a simple thank you when I posted the first batch, the response was, "is that all you've got".

I'm not in the CI business, yet have shared thousands of codes to benefit everyone, even professionals. However, in the past year or so I'm thanked mostly with insults and condescension.  Since my code sharing has proven to be entirely a one way street on this board, my motivation is at an all time low. If those asking for the codes had ever shared any themselves or showed even an ounce of gratitude, then I'd be more inclined to share mine.

I'd like to that the last few posters for proving my point.

damnit. Tried to edit a spelling error and my whole reply got erased. Anyway, the jist was grow up. Either don't reply at all or just post the codes. The amount of people I've helped and they just moved on never to reply again is too many too count. Oh well. The info I provided is there for others to search.

Last edited by goldenzrule on July 21, 2018 22:54.

Hosting Services by ipHouse