The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Saturday July 21, 2018 at 14:18
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Damn you are thick headed.  You don't understand the fact that you are taking online reviews from people who have experience with exactly ONE system, and do not understand the intricacies of that system or do not have the network backbone to support what they are trying to do.  Those of us here you refuse to listen to have experience with not one, not two, not three, but dozens or more systems, all of which work flawlessly, without any issues every single time.

I liken you to the customers I come across who say they do not want a remote control system because:

a) their brother's coworkers cousins husband said they are crap
b) they had another firm set one up and it never worked due to their poor programming skills, therefore all universal remotes are crap.

I sold every one of these clients on a control system (in some cases just reprogramming what they already have) and every single one of them were and are incredibly happy.  I just removed a RTI remote from a very wealthy clients home due to how poorly the last integrator installed everything and programmed the remote.  He blamed the remote. I told him I could reprogram it and all will be well but he wanted it out of his house.  He blamed the wrong thing.  The issue was the last integrator.  The client failed to realize the integrator never connected his front speakers or subwoofer to his new AVR.  He put the AVR in multi-channel stereo so his rear speakers would play sound.  He never connected his DVD (in fact it was not even plugged in).  There as no center channel speaker and he never set the receive to no center either, which would not matter since he didn't even connect to two front speakers.  He did no calibration whatsoever.  The remote was not programmed great, but the issues were do to the setup the guy did of the system.  Still, this guy hates RTI when the product was NOT the issue.

Point being, stop focusing on what some amateurs who do not understand the product that are complaining online.  If you haven't noticed, 99% of the time, people that leave negative reviews ONLY leave negative reviews.  They will not go online to review how good something is, only to bitch about how bad they believe something is.  For every 1 negative review you see, there are probably 1000 happy people, if not more.

Hosting Services by ipHouse