Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Thursday July 19, 2018 at 17:14
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On July 19, 2018 at 14:17, g007 said...
Let me state again, the reviews were hosted on Sonos site, not some retailer site!

Sonos claims of less than 1% failure rate simply do not jive with the results on Sonos site!

If the product was never intended for customer setup, then Sonos should not sell to the retail customer but restrict it to guys. One of Sonos claims is the quick and easy setup the device by the buyer!

Are you a consumer? You kind of sound like it.

I have sold hundreds of Sonos pieces and only 2 of them needed to be replaced, and honestly 1 of those two ended up working a year later. Sonos replaced both of them. To have a failure rate of what Sonos claims (and is true) is absolutely unbelievable for this industry and the electronics industry as a whole.

MOST issues stem from the network. A vast majority of people out there (DIYers) rely on their ISP routers and modems or a $39 staples special. Sonos has also claimed in various trainings that 92.3% of all returns are due to user error.

Again, the 6% of people about the Sonos ONE that we’re upset were probably upset due to the deficiencies of Alexa, not the product it’s self. Any issues beyond the Alexa issues were probably most definitely a network issue or user error. You have to remember that MOST people set these up via WiFi only. And of those most probably have them set up on their staples extenders.

I have my many frustrations with Sonos as an integrator. But the fact that Sonos has caused the least amount of truck rolls out of the many products I sell speaks volumes. I would love to breakup with Sonos but for now, they pad the bottom line.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse