Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Saturday July 7, 2018 at 15:40
radiorhea
May 2002
On June 8, 2018 at 10:53, highfigh said...
I have an Astro van and I had heard nightmare stories about changing its spark plugs. If anyone asked if I had done that, I told them I haven't been drunk enough to want to. I asked about changing the plugs and wires in an Astro forum and one response was "Do a three inch lift and it's easy".

On a semi-related note, I have been waiting for a cabinet needed to house some equipment in the den of a job. I remember a math class word problem that was worded to find out how we understood what we read, or not. In the question, it referred to a field trip and a number of people, but the bus capacity wouldn't allow all of them to sit in a whole number of buses, so the teacher had to explain that in order for the 143 people to be seated when the capacity of each bus was 52, three were needed, not 2.75.

The cabinetmaker asked for the dimensions of the equipment and I now know that I should have told him the width I wanted, not the answer to his question. Sure enough, 17-1/4" equipment and 17-1/2" wide openings.

Yup,

I ALWAYS say I need X dimension "in the clear"
Drinking upstream from the herd since 1960

Hosting Services by ipHouse