The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Friday June 15, 2018 at 09:48
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On June 15, 2018 at 09:01, goldenzrule said...
Once he had the cops at the house and they confirmed that his bag was there, it doesn't matter what the item was, it could be a pencil, he should have been arrested.  I know you are talking about the police work to get to that point, but once there, he should have been given a nice pair of shiny bracelets

I'm not going to ask the value of the bag and contents, but they'e not going to do this for a low dollar crime and in some places, it's doubtful that the prosecutor would do more than "please don't do this again".

My car was broken into and the douchebag ripped up the dash when he pried the head unit and equalizer out, then took my tool box- probably used my freaking tools to steal my own radio but before starting, he unscrewed the light bulb in the fixture next to my car. I removed the bulb without touching the glass, exhaled on it and saw fingerprints. I asked the cop if he wanted it for evidence and he said "Nah". I almost said "Thanks for the attempt".
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse