The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Friday June 15, 2018 at 02:09
Techsquad
Long Time Member
August 2010
I had a very similar incident in front of my own house. The F-kers took my notebook bag. I caught everything in CLEAR HD, gave to the cops and opened a case. They did NOTHING.
5 days later, I am sitting in my office PC, and all of the sudden my notebook teamviewer pops online. very excited, I log in into my pc and watch the person on the other end go to Facebook, fill out a criminal check and some emails. I also managed to take a screen shot of all the wifi ssids populating on the notebook.
After very little effort, I got a name and a few addresses.
Called the detective on the case, gave the info, the did NOTHING.
The next day I drove to the addresses I found as an option, opened my phone and confirmed the same SSIDs populating in the neighborhood on the second try.
Called 911, showed the report and lied that the “find my Mac “ is showing that my stolen computer is in that house. After some hesitation, the local PD cops knocked the door and came back with my full bag, computer, charger, papers, etc. they gave back to me and said “ you got lucky man. I suggest you leave, this is a dangerous neighborhood”. They did NOTHING to the person. End of story.

Sounds like fake, nobody can believe it!

Hosting Services by ipHouse