The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Thursday June 14, 2018 at 09:32
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On June 13, 2018 at 16:27, Brad Humphrey said...
You know in some countries, convicted thieves have their hand cutoff if the theft is severe.

And you know what, they don't have a huge problem with thieves. Just saying.

No, they just tend to have problems with human rights in general, oppress people who don't observe their religion and heavily tax them, often kill others because Allah wants them to and if they die, they think they'll win 72 virgins. Virgin what, they don't know. I hope it's virgin pigs.

I know the court system is full of judges who want to give these shitbags a second chance, but why do they have to start after the 100th offense? While I agree that everyone deserves a fair & speedy trial, I think defense attorneys should grow a set and stop wasting taxpayer time and money, lying to protect their clients from conviction and allowing dangerous criminals to run rampant after getting them off because they have had a rough life.

My subdivision had another 'visitor' last night, checking car doors. I think it's time to make them fear those of us who are sick of seeing them do their one-stop shopping in our neighborhood. I think it's time for some 'Suburban justice'. Hell, some of us don't sleep through the night, anyway- we may as well go for a walk and if we happen to find a pickup softball game, we'll already have a few bats.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse