Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday June 12, 2018 at 10:07
Richie Rich
July 2002
On June 11, 2018 at 17:15, Mac Burks (39) said...
The iTunes thing is very frustrating. I wish all these companies would allow "Installer Credentials". Xfinity, Verizon, Apple, EERO, Google, Nest, Sonos etc. I would like to setup everything for the client ahead of time so they can test/use the system and then all they have to do is login and click a "Transfer" button.

Most clients just give me all their passwords up front but half the time they cant remember their Amazon (for example) login. Plus...they shouldn't have to let me have access to their accounts.

In the past we would try and create a [email protected] email address but that never worked well because they would never check that email or forget to port it to a new phone. Now its even worse because of iTunes etc accounts that they use on other devices.

I have had several hours added to my day(s) because of login credentials. People don't remember their passwords, they mis-enter them and get locked out of their itunes account, needing my help to log all their devices back in, husband and wife go back and forth about what account(s) to use etc. Super frustrating.
I am a trained professional..... Do not attempt this stunt at home.

Hosting Services by ipHouse