The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday April 20, 2018 at 20:25
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Well, this might be just a 420 smoke dream, but either this guy is willing to take the time and trouble to lie in great detail, or maybe they're going to make some changes. This is from the thread.

Update: 4/20/18 - The latest update I have for everyone is that it looks like the first improvements will begin rolling out as early as later next week. The first changes will be increasing the font size, as well as changing the font color and contrast. Please note this is only the first update, so there is more to come. Also, as with any major update, times and dates are subject to change. However, I promised I would share information as soon as I had it, so I wanted to let you all know. Please keep the feedback coming - Tim, AT&T Community Strategy

Thank you so much for the feedback regarding our menu updates and UI changes. I have been monitoring this thread for several months and have been in communication with our design teams. I want to assure you that we are listening, and have been working very hard to address all the concerns that were brought up on this thread. As you are probably aware, fixes and improvements can take time to implement due to testing and other factors. With all that said, here is what I can share.

Updates being worked on:

Visual Concerns - Font color, size, and background
Navigation - Taking additional steps to get to the same selections as before the change
Responsiveness - Improve delay (lag) when moving between menu options, changing channels, and other functions

I know until these things are fully resolved, these are just words, but as a DTV user myself, I hear your feedback and we are hoping to have these updates soon. However, in full transparency, it could still be several weeks or longer before the changes are implemented.

Lastly, I am marking this as a solution. Not because the issues are fixed, but because we are aware and working on the issues. We want future community users to see that we know about it and they don't feel ignored.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse