Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Friday April 13, 2018 at 00:53
Hi-FiGuy
January 2004
On April 11, 2018 at 20:09, simoneales said...
That place bears no resemblance to anything Aussie. For example, not one Aussie has ever ordered anything called "Blooming Onions" which appears to be the signature dish.

I'm departing tonight, i ended up eating at B.J's 3 times and skipped dinner about 8 times in favor of getting drunk in my room and washing down opiate drugs with the booze to help me sleep.
For a few lunches i tried "in and out", not bad for a burger chain, "Claim jumper" which had my stomach gurgling for hours afterwards and Clearman's north woods inn which was..............interesting.

Does anyone in this country know what real cheese is? Cheese is made of milk, it's not dyed orange with annatto seed which most seem to be here and it all has the consistency of tofu. The only proper tasting cheese i have had here is Blue cheese, and that was only in a salad dressing. Every cheese i have eaten here would be considered kids cheese back home. Where is the biting crumbly mature cheddar.

Got to see a few sites while i was here, so overall the trip was pretty good. The product launch went great too.

That's why I put the smiley face there bub, I despise that place and its embarrassing the try an parade that shit as Aussie.

Define "interesting" at North Woods, was it the old ladies with their low cut tops and pushed up old ass boobies? I cant speak for that location but the one in Orange County I loved going to with a good buzz on. When I drink my hunger is insatiable and I love to eat myself into a food coma, wake up and deliver food babies!

Glad you made the best of it all things considered.
Like I said, you gotta get to the costal area to have good food.

I agree on the cheese thing here especially the cheddar, its hard to find a good bold sharp. I use Blu-Cheese crumbles on everything. Everyone freaks out when I eat the shit straight.

Oh as an Aussie you should know better, its a Bloomin Onion, not a Blooming Onion. :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse