The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 20:26
alihashemi
Select Member
June 2006
On April 11, 2018 at 20:09, simoneales said...
That place bears no resemblance to anything Aussie. For example, not one Aussie has ever ordered anything called "Blooming Onions" which appears to be the signature dish.

I'm departing tonight, i ended up eating at B.J's 3 times and skipped dinner about 8 times in favor of getting drunk in my room and washing down opiate drugs with the booze to help me sleep.
For a few lunches i tried "in and out", not bad for a burger chain, "Claim jumper" which had my stomach gurgling for hours afterwards and Clearman's north woods inn which was..............interesting.

Does anyone in this country know what real cheese is? Cheese is made of milk, it's not dyed orange with annatto seed which most seem to be here and it all has the consistency of tofu. The only proper tasting cheese i have had here is Blue cheese, and that was only in a salad dressing. Every cheese i have eaten here would be considered kids cheese back home. Where is the biting crumbly mature cheddar.

Got to see a few sites while i was here, so overall the trip was pretty good. The product launch went great too.

In n Out is a cool place to go if you don't live in CA, otherwise, you ate at places I would never recommend to anyone! Period!

Glad you enjoyed your time here, though! Safe travels...
Ali Hashemi

Hosting Services by ipHouse