The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 20:09
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On April 6, 2018 at 00:10, Hi-FiGuy said...
You could hunt down some Authentic Aussie food and go to an Outback Steak House! ;)

That place bears no resemblance to anything Aussie. For example, not one Aussie has ever ordered anything called "Blooming Onions" which appears to be the signature dish.

I'm departing tonight, i ended up eating at B.J's 3 times and skipped dinner about 8 times in favor of getting drunk in my room and washing down opiate drugs with the booze to help me sleep.
For a few lunches i tried "in and out", not bad for a burger chain, "Claim jumper" which had my stomach gurgling for hours afterwards and Clearman's north woods inn which was..............interesting.

Does anyone in this country know what real cheese is? Cheese is made of milk, it's not dyed orange with annatto seed which most seem to be here and it all has the consistency of tofu. The only proper tasting cheese i have had here is Blue cheese, and that was only in a salad dressing. Every cheese i have eaten here would be considered kids cheese back home. Where is the biting crumbly mature cheddar.

Got to see a few sites while i was here, so overall the trip was pretty good. The product launch went great too.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse