The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Friday April 6, 2018 at 00:46
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On April 5, 2018 at 15:26, Roper777 said...
FunHouse made one good point - That I brought Snap into this. In retrospect, I should have started the tread about whose music servers we like and leave it at that.

I thought I knew my audience - Which is a a group of professional integrators that bring questions and solutions to each other. I guess I was wrong about that.

Wait, "YOUR audience"?

You didn't exactly give us an abundance of info and since the truth in all conflicts lies somewhere between the parties that are involved, we're only seeing "They told me to get lost for some reason and don't want to talk to me".

You can get pissy with us if you want, but you really should be using your time in finding a way to resolve the problem- we can't fix this for you. If Autonomic works for you & your customers and you make good money with it, I would be hard pressed to find a replacement because the item is limited to only a few manufacturers and they're not all the same. Request was mentioned for its bad service- they barely answer the phone at all, never mind actually being helpful.

BTW- did you see that Derek from Snap responded to this thread?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse