Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Saturday March 31, 2018 at 17:40
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
Before I posted, I check to see about the preorder status on the Roadster and found the reserve price listed as well.
Then I saw an article from a few months ago (December I think), that said they were up to almost 2,000 on the preorders for the Semi. Got to believe it is over 2,000 now.

Only time will tell if Musk knows what he's doing as a business man. He certainly has created a hot brand (across several industries), time will tell if he knows what to do with it. And if he can turn it into profits. At some point the investments have to give way to profits or any business will sink... eventually. I just don't think we are there yet with him.

And you can't believe any 'press' or articles about the man. For some reason he really pisses some people off. And has had people after him from day 1. I can remember years ago, talk about how he is failing and is never going to get anywhere, and all kind of other things. Here we are years later and I realize now a lot of that attention had agendas behind it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse