The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Wednesday March 21, 2018 at 21:18
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On March 21, 2018 at 07:18, Mac Burks (39) said...
Plus...none of your techs signed up for car washing or Christmas light hanging or furniture moving. I can understand the occasional situation but every time you get slow would have me looking for a new job. If i wanted to wash cars i would work at a car wash. Wash your own damn car.

Calling previous clients will always get you some upgrades and touchups for things that have stopped working that they haven’t bothered to call you about. I have had two clients recently who changed cable TV providers and were using two remotes. They didn’t bother to tell me they had changed. Mention fun stuff like music around the house, Sonos, streaming video with Roku, etc.

Although I agree with you fully that you didn’t sign-up to clean your van, if you were an hourly employee and had a choice between straightening it up and shining it up versus staying home and not getting paid, what would you choose? Some employees would appreciate the chance to stay busy and get paid. They would also understand that the boss was not getting paid at that time, and would realize he was trying to help them out.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse