Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Friday March 2, 2018 at 09:08
lippavisual
December 2007
On March 1, 2018 at 23:02, Dave in Balto said...
Is anyone using Pakedge? Control4 is pushing all dealers to become certified, I'm taking the training this week.

You know, this is what ticks me off with C4. Pakedge is way overpriced for what it is really. Nothing special about them at all. If you're on the dealer forums, you would see the same complaints about the product constantly.

Just recently, product shipped for PCNA course have switches that don't even have serial numbers on them!

Now for the course, I've had to take several of these types of courses over the years for other manufacturers. I understand that they are trying to gear it more towards what we actually install, but the truth is, its just the same crap that gets taught everywhere else. The fact that they force you to use Pakedge product in order to get certification, is unnerving. I would have to waste my time trying to sell the product off after course completion because I certainly don't want it.

Too early for them to be offering this course, without a solid product, if you ask me.

Hosting Services by ipHouse