Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday February 10, 2018 at 14:08
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
Spam him. Send this message:

"Hello,
I would be glad to donate many hours of my time, to go over your house plans and engineer a solution for you. I love helping people and feel as a professional with all my knowledge and resources, can really design a truly technological wonder for you. You will have to give me some time as going thru all design aspects, drawings, and engineering could takes weeks. I will have to share resources with other projects that are spending thousands of dollars, to accomplish the same goals. But not to worry my friend, I have you covered.

When the time comes, I can arrange to have equipment drop shipped to your location from the manufacture. It will be such a big help to me to let you have it for my costs, since I have to do so much volume with these companies to remain a dealer. Plus I have no place anymore to ship to myself since there was no profits being generated anywhere. But not to worry my friend, I have you covered.

Since it is likely impossible for an average Joe to install any of this properly, we will have to figure that part out. As you didn't mention how that would be accomplished. 90% chance of a non-working or improperly working system if some Joe attempts to install it. I know it sounds crazy but it is amazing how many times I have seen people try and do things they have no knowledge or qualifications for. So we will have to work diligently to find highly trained experts, that will be as generous as me to work in their spare time for you.

Finally. Don't worry about paying me to remotely program your system for you. What's a few more hours onto a project this size between friends.

If you could give me a credit card number for possible incidentals, we can get started. Thanks."

Hosting Services by ipHouse