The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Thursday November 30, 2017 at 03:18
juliejacobson
CE Pro Magazine
April 2003
On November 29, 2017 at 18:11, 3PedalMINI said...
My Wife texted me today and said that due to the recent allegations that her company (smallish 200 employees) are enforcing an open door policy with male employees of power (managers, CEO etc) where any female employee can no longer have a one on one private meeting with a male colleague without another woman present along with the door open. This is to not only protect the employees but also the company. She’s upset about it, she feels it’s not fair and it’s alienating women. She’s afraid it will hurt lateral growth and worries that something that should be kept between boss and employee will no longer be private.

Completely absurd. Reminds of elementary school when I went to a private Catholic school. Every Wednesday morning at the end of chapel, the sister would say: Now everyone stand up for the Lord's Prayer, except for Julie, who's Jewish, so she doesn't have to.

Powerful dudes got a ginormous wake-up call this year. If they don't get the message, then closing a door ain't gonna stop them.

Same goes to you, Mrs. Pence: Why would you marry a guy who can't trust himself with other women? Um, yeah, chaperoning him is the answer.
"CEPro: your website sucks!" - Fins
www.cepro.com
[Link: twitter.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse