The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday November 30, 2017 at 02:51
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
In 42 years i have had one person accuse me of being inappropriate. It was an MSN Chat Room member who claimed i sent her a private message propositioning her for sex. New member who argued with me a little bit over something stupid. Every woman in the chatroom chimed in to defend me. Another time i was accused of something i didn't do was when my girlfriend and I were walking into a drug store and a drug addict "give me a dollar" guy out front wouldn't take no for an answer. We walked passed him into the store...5 minutes later store security tells me i have to leave because i called the guy the N word. I flipped out and asked for the store manager. Security guy is taking the crack heads word for it and kicking out an actual customer. Security guy backed down and went back to his hole.

Bottom line is that even if you aren't a creep or racist or white sox fan...Someone somewhere may accuse you of it. The burden of proof is theirs. Defend yourself.

Having said that...

If your accuser list reaches 3 it might be time to rethink your behavior. If you hit double digits you are going to have to face the reality that you are a creep or a racist or a white sox fan.

Also...there is a difference between hitting on a woman at work vs trying to manipulate them into watching you shower. There is also a difference between hitting on a woman at work and sexually harassing a woman at work. Example below...

"Your hair looks pretty, Amy" - OKAY
"Would you like to go to dinner with me, Amy" - OKAY
"Your breasts are huge, are they real, Amy" - NOT OKAY
"Thats what she said, Amy" - Michael Scott
"
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse