The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday November 29, 2017 at 20:47
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On November 29, 2017 at 19:38, Ranger Home said...
You just sexually assaulted me! Im telling.

Ya, that's how crazy SOME of this is getting. And it will get worse. THAT is what needs protected. The flood gates will open with more true accusations but don't think for a second an onslaught of false claim won't be in the mix. For sure. Sad.

They did a segment on the local news tonight about a local feminist group telling parents to not like their daughters sit on Santas Lap as it will cause consent issues when they get older.

THIS IS HOW CRAZY ITS GETTING.

hence the thread, How can we protect our selves in a predominantly male industry from having someone make false accusations?

As fins said, flirting happens, Jokes happen etc. I can count on quite a few fingers how many times a bored housewife has made a comment that if you didnt have a sense of humor would be taken as a "sexual advance" Being professional you laugh it off and go back to your Job.

But in those scenarios a bored house wife provokes man, flirting, touching and then the nasty ensues with full consent from the wife. Husband comes home, she tells him and then the lawyers and the cops come knocking. Just throwing this out there.

thats way less likely though....Im more concerned with the "he shook my hand in a sexual way" when he came to give an estimate.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse