The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Saturday November 4, 2017 at 02:33
BrettLee3232
Long Time Member
December 2009
Not sure why all the Caseta bashing.... I use it in my own house. Works great with a control system, works great with the standalone app. Works great when you want a 3way or 4way Switch. It works with all bulbs ( well haven’t tried fluorescent ), it’s very cost effective & personally I don’t think the switches look bad. It’s a lot better than a Skylark Dimmer!!

I’ve installed a few systems for clients. I even did a 3000sqft house with all LED bulbs on Caseta. Works great on his control system & standalone app. Switches work & 3ways work.

Customer wanted lighting control but didn’t want to spend “$40,000” on a lighting system his best friend had. He ended up spending a few grand & couldn’t be happier.

My only gripe with Caseta is no fan control. I guess you have to step up to Ra2 Select for that haha.

I agree though, if Ra2 Select could use Caseta switches then it would be a home run. Save the Caseta for Home Depot but still allow us to integrate the Caseta switches with Select. We all know it can be done....they just have to let us.

Only issue I’ve ever had with Caseta is a blinking led load....but it wasn’t caseta’s fault.

Why all the hate? Sell C4, sell Crestron, sell Lutron, sell Leviton...sell whatever makes you money & works. If a customer can afford it then cool. But not everyone wants to spend 10k plus on lighting control even if they can afford it.

Just my 2 cents
Knowing that Gold went up a few K makes me think "well now I have to do a better job on selling more equipment".

-Me... Jan. 2014

Hosting Services by ipHouse