The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday November 2, 2017 at 22:47
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Today I had to relocate a system from a cabinet in a family room down to a rack in the basement. The client is also have new shelving added to some built in units so they had their carpenter there. He was foreign, Polish I believe. This dude smelled like an armpit that was fried up in bear turds. To say he had strong BO would be a HUGE understatement. He kept coming over to where I was working and reached over me to measure the shelving, putting his pits 6 inches from my face as I was kneeling down dealing with wiring. I almost stabbed his tallywhacker with with my large flat head screwdriver. I was about a minute away from going to the van to grab some body spray and lighting the mf'er up. It was so bad that even after he left the room, walking back into the room it hit you in the face like a old school Tyson uppercut. I told the client to light some candles. He walked in the room and immediately let out a "UHHHHHHHHHH".

SO, how can someone not know they stink so bad? Or do they just not care? I think the last time this guy took a shower, Brendon actually drove a 3 pedal mini.

Hosting Services by ipHouse