The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Monday October 30, 2017 at 03:04
Mario
Loyal Member
November 2006
On October 29, 2017 at 12:02, edizzle said...
why has no one mentioned any of microsofts offerings? the surfacebook and laptop are bad machines!!!

anyone recommending an apple machine with bootcamp or other method is mad! makes zero sense.

my lenovo y50 is the best machine i have owned. bought it loaded with an i7, 4k screen, backlit keyboard, 2gb video ram, 16gb ram, number pad. $1499 on killer sale. only thing i have done is put a 1tb SSD in it. i beat on this thing ALL EVERYDAY. I can not stress how much i use this thing. it gets beat up. it is on every jobsite, rough in and finish, dusty, dirty, etc. it has NEVER skipped a beat.

i will be pre-ordering the new 15" surfacebook. it was twice what i wanted to spend but considering it is arguably the most important tool i carry, i am going with it. the flexibility it will provide, will be AWESOME!!!!!! I am so glad i didnt buy the incremental surfacebook update last year. i was so close but decided to hold out for the next one. the fact it is offered in a 15" now makes my decision twice as valuable. at 13" i would have probably still kept a laptop. at 15" it is all i will carry.

I didn't know that surfacebook was available in 15".
The smaller 10" and 13" versions are too small for all day, business use that I do.
Just saw review that stated that 15" will be available on Nov. 16th. That's a bit long for me to wait.
But the killer for me is that the 15" starts at $2,500! That's too rich for my blood.

[Link: theverge.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse