The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Thursday October 26, 2017 at 08:02
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On October 25, 2017 at 22:06, Fins said...
Did you see the video where my truck is visible sitting in 4’ of water? Even at $3 a month, I currently have no use for their service. I may do that when I find a new vehicle. But even so, I was fed up with the service any way.

Of course I did (even texted you) I was just saying their rediculous call centers CAN work for your advantage in renewal circumstances. Even when you get an American it can be tough to cancel.

Like stamp said I’ve gone as far as to tell representiges I’ve sold the car. For home services I’ve had to say I’ve moved etc etc. just left PNC for BOA for a nice financial bonus, when I walked in the first time to close the account they gave me the spiel blah blah blah. I left and went to another branch, told them I was moving and PNC wasn’t near where I was moving. No questions, was out in under 3 minutes.

It has gotten rediculous trying to end services. Because these representatives get hit for not retaining a customer they get downright desperate. I’ve been hung up on so many times when I just want to cancel.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse