The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday September 28, 2017 at 18:32
Grasshopper
Long Time Member
May 2016
Thanks for the suggestions folks. I'll come back to reference this post if I decide to go through with it. I've got bigger fish to fry for a while, but eventually it might be a fun thing to do and perhaps my friend will comprehend my thoughts and rationale more easily if we're having an on the spot conversation. Maybe I'll make him hate me forever. Who knows.

The ultimate goal, for him, is for there to be a dialogue that could be helpful and informative to anyone who may listen in the hopes that we can understand each other better and come to terms of agreement as opposed to crap we're seeing in the media every day, all the hate and divisiveness. I don't know how well it'll work. People will still call me a racist even though I'm far from it. You folks know how that works.

I was definitely thinking of getting a Blue mic. Quality pro-audio stuff, and their consumer grade stuff is pretty good. And yeah, 10-4 on being close to the mic. My education is in audio engineering, so I know the dos and donts of that aspect of it. One thing I will NOT do, though, is pay any kind of money per month for access to a service that is good for making podcasts. He can pay for that if he wants to do this so bad. He's a budding actor (one you wouldn't have heard of, but may have seen) and his career is going just fine so I'll let him foot the bill =)

Maybe it'll turn into a once a week thing. Maybe one day I'll be the next Rush Limbaugh lol yeah right.

Anyhoot, thanks!
Everyone should learn something new every day.

Hosting Services by ipHouse