Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Monday September 18, 2017 at 12:10
cma
August 2003
Yeah, way too many pop-ups.. I gave up on trying to read anything over there years ago..

Just opened it.. Starts with a giant ad front and center with a giant banner ad at the bottom..

Click on the Best of Cedia headline and I once again get an ad that fills the screen and a smaller banner ad in the bottom left corner.. Still can't see the article.. The giant ad that fills the page eventually changes to a large banner ad that is underneath another smaller banner ad.

OK, I scroll down to see the article and that bottom left corner ad is still there blocking the article so I have to click on that thing to get rid of it.. Oh wait.. Clicking the icon that I think is going to get rid of it actually turns it into a full width banner ad!! Ok, now the full width banner ad has an X on it so I should be able to close it.. Nope.. click on the X and it just changes it back to the corner ad..

Fudge! I'm not going to even bother reading the article.. Was probably about the same companies listed in the 3 banner ads anyway..

Off to P0rnHub

Hosting Services by ipHouse