Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Sunday September 3, 2017 at 14:57
buzz
May 2003
If a monthly fee is charged for expedited phone support, if support does not connect within a certain time period, ALL of the expediting fees previously paid by the customer should be given back.

---

Sometimes social engineering works miracles. At one point I changed apartments, moving about 60 feet and I had DSL. After more than a month of struggles attempting to get DSL service in the new apartment (Dog ate your order, order complete, not available in your area, must use Windows, support hang ups, ...) (literally, I could reach out the window and touch my old line), I politely called the regional office and asked if they could help. Half an hour later I received a call from a very sharp, respectful individual, we ran a couple tests, he gave me a private, direct number to call and said that he would look into the issue. He called back to report that there was a problem in the central office rack and it would require a couple days to get parts, schedule, and complete the repair. Done on schedule.

Hosting Services by ipHouse