The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Friday August 4, 2017 at 09:53
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On August 4, 2017 at 09:14, juliejacobson said...
By gosh, I think you've outdone yourself, even without considering that LiteTouch was a worldwide, highly revered company from 1986 on.

Customer: I spent $75k on this LiteTouch (or XYZ) system 5 years ago. A couple of keypads no longer work so I can't control those lights. What should I do?

Fins: Spend $50k to replace the whole system.

Customer: Hell no ... I'm not going through that again. I just want to replace it all with regular light switches and maybe some smart bulbs.

Fins: You can't really do that. There's no power at the switch locations. We'd have to rewire the whole home.

Customer: Well that sucks.

Fins: Well you should'nt have bought LiteTouch in the first place if you couldn't afford to replace the whole system 5 years later.

LiteTouch was never on the same level as a world company as Lutron or Legrand. I walk in any electric supply and find lutron and legrand products. Not just lighting systems. Still, you are thinking with your wallet, not the wallet of someone with 4 multi-million dollar homes and a dozen golf club memberships that run $20,000 a year each.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse