Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11,089 made on Thursday August 3, 2017 at 10:57
Audiophiliac
August 2006
On August 2, 2017 at 19:36, Fins said...
Because that's all that was wrong with viatools.

No one said anything about anything being "right" with ViaTools!

I have a customer who insists I program his Zpads for the new Yamaha AVR I recently installed. The MusiCast app is not good enough for him.

I loathe dragging out the antique laptop. I was able to install .NET 1.1 and the required service pack, and got ViaTools installed fine. Then things went south from there. :)

I needed to learn some codes, so I grabbed the URC MX980 that was sitting over there, and it would not connect. I fought it for a while, and eventually got it to work. Not sure it had anything to do with the install of ViaTools. I uninstalled the .NET 1.1 stuff, and ViaTools still loads fine.

Windows did the Creators update the other night as well. That was likely the culprit of the URC woes.

The A/C in our office crapped out as well, so maybe I was just off my game due to the heat. I left at lunch and did not come back. :P

Today will be more fun. I wish I could wear a GoPro to the job I have to go to this afternoon. It is bound to produce some entertaining moments. Gotta love the elderly.
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse