The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday July 27, 2017 at 14:47
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
On July 26, 2017 at 11:58, autonomic said...
We're sorry you're having trouble.

If you can, please upload the server log files using the web configuration interface along with an approximate time when this happened. We would like to see if there are any incoming commands from the Crestron system directing the content to stop or pause when the second zone is selected.

Additionally, you can call our technical services group at 1-866-424-4489, Option 1.

Thanks for the quick response yesterday. I also submitted this to Crestron and here is the answer I received from them.

I have had someone at Head quarters mock this up as I do not have a MMS1. Unfortunately that is the expected behavior.

Pyng when working with autonomic's doesn't know which source you are listening to last (were not tracking that). The program is designed to always expect a source to be selected by the user on the MMS1.

I agree with you that it should remember the last source played on the MMS1 and just stay on that stream. However this will need to be submitted as a feature request.

This appears to be more of a Crestron Pyng issue than an Autonomic issue but if Autonomic can fix this prior to Crestron it would be appreciated.

I did ask that they do submit this for a feature request as you can see the person at tech support agrees with me that how it is currently setup doesn't make any sense.
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse