The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday May 23, 2017 at 18:14
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
The guy was born in Manchester. How exactly would they deal with him?

This Abedi guy is no different than Timothy Mcveigh. He can claim to be part of some larger group or some larger group can claim him as their own but the bottom line is that hes just some loser who decided to murder people.

"Rounding em up" as a strategy for "dealing with this menace" would look like this....

All Arab/Muslim individuals who are loners or get a hard on when they see weapons and all black onesies...hate the government.

All White/Christian individuals who are loners or get a hard on when they see weapons and camo...hate the government.

I don't know about you but i am not willing to just jail every man in the South or Appalachia because he might decide to kill people some day.

Obviously if someone does something fishy i want them put on a list...Like some guy buys 50000 rounds of ammo...some other guy asks his instructor at aviation school "what size plane can take down a skyscraper". This is what happens right now. Suspicious people get put on a list and watched until they break the law.

Sometimes they get arrested for something small before they do something big. Other times they stay under the radar enough to make it to the big game. This is true for drug dealers, tax evaders, car thieves, prostitutes and terrorists. Most modern countries have an "innocent until proven guilty" philosophy that they try and stick to (but usually fail at).

So i ask you again what strategy do you think would work? Travel & Immigration bans? Ok check...this murderer was born in the town he blew up children. Travel & Immigration ban wouldn't work unless you want to roll it back to his parents...or their parents? How far back should we go? What criteria should be considered for the michlings?
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse