The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday May 14, 2017 at 15:04
Mission Systems
Long Time Member
March 2011
The flaw in your TV analogy is that 65" tv goes with me wherever I may move to with very little capital investment and at no cost in R&R when it comes time to sell this house. A lighting control system is going to add 0.0 dollars to the resale value of this home and unlike many estate home clients, that type feature is not expected in homes of this price range and area. Putting in a Vantage Infusion system to the tune of $7.5-$8K at COST doesn't make sense to me in this house as it will provide zero ROI.

An yes Ernie, myself and tens of thousands of others are enjoying large displays that they would they would have NEVER purchased years ago! I still have an 42"
NEC plasma EDTV in my master bedroom that iirc was $3200 at dealer cost back when it was originally purchased. People in my neighborhood were not spending $5-$6K for 42" plasmas back in 2002.

Berger, this issue isn't with the programming software directly, but that I cannot directly get support from Control4 as I am not an authorized dealer.
"Hope is for suckers and fools"

Hosting Services by ipHouse