The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Saturday May 13, 2017 at 12:08
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
Looks great Golden. I will be using URC So guess I'll be dealing with the same Issue.

Lucky you used the 55. Below are pics of the 43". I didn't even open the box of the ads is mount there is no way I can see it working and giving access to the media bay. While the Chief thisntall is not an outdoor mount I tried it to see since the 200x200 mounting plate is nice and flat. Can't open the door a full 90 but more then enough to get in. I initially tried the TS325TU but the bottom horizontal part that attaches to the wall is in the way of the power cord/cord grip that comes straight out. So thinking of using the 318SU, which is the single stud or in this case mounted to brick. See any issues with that? Tv is pretty light. tV is not outdoors. It's in a conservatory that also has an endless pool. So using the Veranda more for the humidity levels that could be in the room.

note the last pic and the space avail for extender. I  am connect an ethereal MHY and slip it in the recess area above the extender and have enough to bend the hdmi 90 degrees, as long as the rack-232 port is up against the media connecrion piece. Should be ok for iR emitter as well. Luckily only need access to HDBaseT Ethernet port on the side closet to connections cause anything else is covered.

Hosting Services by ipHouse