Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Saturday May 13, 2017 at 10:49
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
Brad, thanks very much for that detailed response. I'm from the Toronto area. When you say down here are you referring to the States in general or somewhere in the states that's south of cold as F@&". A lot of the US suffers the same winter issues I do. Worse even! Anyone have outdoor speakers in North Dakota?

Kgossen, I'm inclined to agree. I want to find a go to reliable speaker. However a lot of my customers have very simple, add a pair to Zone 2 type outdoor systems and wouldn't go for an expensive speaker. I'm a big fan of educating my clients, and letting them choose. For a non system critical speaker (it's not going to cripple the entire system) I'd be ok with still selling Russound (they are almost always half price at A@I in the summer) as a cheap starter speaker as long as I have told my clinets of exactly what to expect, and what the process for replacement is and the costs associated with that. Faced with that many would choose a better speaker. For those who take a risk to save a few bucks, they know what they are buying.

Edit. Maybe not for where they'll be in direct contact with snow.

Craig

Last edited by Craig Aguiar-Winter on May 13, 2017 10:57.
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse