Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Friday April 7, 2017 at 17:10
BlackWire Designs
September 2006
On April 7, 2017 at 12:47, CI256 said...
The fact is Android is not as secure and does not provide a consistent user experience. The fact that most Android devices do not receive timely security updates is a huge problem.

Normal people want a phone that just works. They don't want to fiddle around with things and tweak this and that. You can call me an Apple fanboy but iOS is simply a better experience in just about every respect and the more I hear about the security advantages of iOS and the deficiencies of Android the more I like my iPhone.

Samsung software is terrible. Their implantation of Android is terrible

I only know one person that is a hardcore Android guy and he is a geek. He has a Pixel and likes it but he even admits that my iPhone 7 Plus is more refined and operates smoother without the need to be regularly rebooted.

I highlighted parts of your convo.

Saying Android is not secure is really stupid. Android as a whole is very secure. I agree with the consistent user interface to a degree. Google has done an amazing job with the Nexus program and now Pixel program. Cell phone makers like LG are not changing the OS too much either. In reality Samsung is the one who started this take android and destroy it theme.

A Google Pixel Vs the latest iphone destroys your entire concept of saying android requires tons of tweaks. A Pixel "just works" iOS is terrible. A simple task like signing onto to wifi requires you to go into settings. That isnt intuitive what so ever! You are an apple fan boy. Android slaughters iOS at so many simple tasks, notifications, and general usages on the phone.

Samsung is terrible. Their phones are the worst example of android on the market. Its googles fault for not reining them in some how.

I have owned a few iphones. I even tired the 6 plus not that long ago. I replaced it with the Nexus phone. Much Much better!

BTW speaking of staying up to date the Nexus and Pixels get regular software updates. I have NEVER had to reboot my phone because it crashed. Apple will update and fix patches when they feel like it or when they do an OS update.

Phones are all subjective but many of your comments are because you are a fanboy.
BlackWire Designs

Hosting Services by ipHouse