Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 75 made on Thursday March 30, 2017 at 06:11
Ranger Home
June 2007
On March 29, 2017 at 20:46, simoneales said...
Do i think i am personally better? nope. Do i think my country is a better place to live than the United States? yep. For a multitude of reasons that don't revolve around allowing anyone who wants to be, to be an asshole. This thread was civilized until you popped up with your antagonistic bumfugg comments. Despite however well traveled you think you are (on your own dime) you severely lack knowledge of the world outside of the land of "Freedom and Freedom". This is something you have shown time and time again. I assume most of your time abroad was spent screaming USA USA at foreigners in their own land and wondering why everyone doesn't speak Murican. I actually have no problem with America as such, despite the differences, just people who blindly shove their hyper patriotism down other peoples throats like the USA is the best at everything, no matter what. For the record, the most common comment i got from the folks in NC was how relaxed and easy going i was.

LOL. But don't you love when assholes make assumptions, and they just make you laugh? You make me laugh. And laugh a lot. Thanks for proving once again how little you know. You've conjured up a preconceived notion of who and what some people are but only proved you're a typical stereotyping flag waver who puts himself in the exact same mold that you accuse others of being. You might need a little love in your life. Maybe start with a dog? Possibly a cat. Something.

Thanks again for the chuckle. Now, back to my tasty coffee,,,, After all, taste is just opinion, no? Or is it that opinion, to you, is "only my opinion is right". Yes, that appears to be it.

Also thanks for sharing your "opinion" of the american psyche. Sad you live in a such a small box. It really closes in your mind and doesn't allow you to see things properly. But, that happens with closed minds that have already made up an unaltering world of their own. Oh I can just hear you now as you go back to your homeland (which I'm sure is a wonderful place, of which I happy to see you have so much pride in. Good! Good thing for sure) and talk about how those crazy Americans are, how feeble minded and blind to the world they are. All the while cementing your own clueless ideology as your nonsense espouses on.

Hosting Services by ipHouse