The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 74 made on Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 20:46
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On March 26, 2017 at 21:19, Ranger Home said...
There you go again. You tend to convey your superiority. It's seen through, however, for what it is (possibly inferiority complex? Lack of self worth? Low self esteem? The list is long. Take your pick).

For the record, as you spout your better-than-you attitude, Ive lived abroad, have taken the non-beaten path in far corners of the earth. I will add, on my own dime as well. So next time before you judge and take an open-mouth-insert-foot approach, please step off the high horse and open your eyes just a tad bit more. You are actually more clueless than you really believe. You often prove it right here in this forum. Did you expect a curtsy from the North Carolinian's? I bet you did. You actually make me chuckle a bit. And right on cue, as expected. You're so predictable. And for that, I thank you.

Do i think i am personally better? nope. Do i think my country is a better place to live than the United States? yep. For a multitude of reasons that don't revolve around allowing anyone who wants to be, to be an asshole. This thread was civilized until you popped up with your antagonistic bumfugg comments. Despite however well traveled you think you are (on your own dime) you severely lack knowledge of the world outside of the land of "Freedom and Freedom". This is something you have shown time and time again. I assume most of your time abroad was spent screaming USA USA at foreigners in their own land and wondering why everyone doesn't speak Murican. I actually have no problem with America as such, despite the differences, just people who blindly shove their hyper patriotism down other peoples throats like the USA is the best at everything, no matter what. For the record, the most common comment i got from the folks in NC was how relaxed and easy going i was.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse