The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 67 made on Tuesday March 28, 2017 at 11:56
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On March 27, 2017 at 15:07, ichbinbose said...
this is how I feel about people that need to smoke and get that first cig in for the day.

Great example. I started smoking in my 20's. As a teenager i hated cigarettes and even broke up with a girlfriend who started smoking. In my 20's i spent a lot of time at construction sites where everyone headed out for a smoke break constantly and i eventually joined in. I smoked for about 10 years. The first 5 years sucked and the second 5 years i spent trying to quit.

One thing i remember about them is that at 3 AM if a girl called me and said "come over" i would tell her "im sleeping" because i was too lazy to drive. But if i ran out of cigarettes i couldn't sleep until i went out and bought a pack. Then i would get home...smoke one and fall right to sleep like all was right with the world. When your addiction gets you out of bed but a booty call doesn't...something ain't right.

The way i quit was i just stopped hanging out with my friends and family that lived nearby. That was the only way i could do it. It has been years maybe 10 now since i quit and i still think about smoking every day every time i eat or leave the gym or wake up. Even to this day if someone offers me a cigarette i usually give in and smoke one. Back in January i went to a job site out of town and found myself standing on a dock at 2 AM smoking a cigarette because the IT guy had a pack and offered me one. I have to avoid family gatherings if smokers show up because i know i will take them up on their offer. I cant understand why they are legal or how something so repulsive can be so addictive.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse