The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday March 26, 2017 at 09:31
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 25, 2017 at 21:16, thecapnredfish said...
Corrected for Ernie and the other guy.
1 Elderly white American male neighbor asked for my assistance in setting up his Roku.
2 Turn on the TV and the Roku home screen has Fu.k you on the screen. Left c out. Hope understand why.
Do not install many of these, I assume you can create a device name. Fu.k you being that name.
3 proceed to Netflix. Elderly neighbor does not have a Netflix account. No worries since the person that returned it to Walmart did not reset device and left Netflix active.
4 Thought it was rather funny and decided to share.
5 Fu.king simple enough? Or do we need a model and serial number for elderly white American male, Roku player, Walmart store number and zip code?

Since these can be controlled via a smart phone app, it's necessary to name the Roku because the user will almost never remember the device's number, so calling it Living Room, Bedroom, Chamber of Death & Torture is a good idea. This example, not so much. Wally World needs to do something about returns. Was this sold as new, or open box?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse