Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Tuesday March 21, 2017 at 10:41
Zohan
September 2010
On March 21, 2017 at 09:10, drewski300 said...
Do you guys do a lot of landscape lighting??? It seems like, typically, we have the landscapers provide and install most systems. We do have a couple high end designers/specifiers/installers where that's all they do but that's not common.

Vista is another good brand. Also WAC is making some pretty amazing LED floods. They have adjustable floods where you can change the light output as well as the beam spread internally. Swiss army knive of landscape floods...

Landscape lighting is part of my repertoire and has been for a while. If I could just do that along with outdoor audio systems i'd be real happy.

No offense but vista blows. Did a couple of larger jobs with them. Their "sealed" fixtures all had water in them. That's when I went to Kichler.
I've seen those WAC's, Cast also has those 1 for all fixtures but again, they're not sealed. Kichler was the only sealed fixture when I was looking to make the switch, maybe there's others now but I havent seen yet.
Moisture is what kills fixtures. If a fixture has a replaceable bulb, it is NOT a sealed fixture, gasket or not. Kichler is 100% sealed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse