The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday March 12, 2017 at 00:01
PSS
Select Member
December 2002
Well, I just put a D101S in my next door neighbors place. I hope it doesn't become a pita with issues. I plan on putting in another next week on a clients place, and have two D202's going into a remodel soon.
I have to say the unit has 101S has no wiring room in the unit and the connectors are pretty small and feel like they may bend or break easily. The gauge of wire is thin when soldering on power, etc. Overall the unit seems built fairly well on the outside but the weak connectors scare me.
I sure hope Doorbird fixes issues people are having and sticks around. They have features people like will use (ability to hardwire it to LAN or use Poe, see video stream live, relays for triggering door bells, door/ gate strikes, also can unlock some wifi front door locks).
I have a Skybell(Alarm.Com version) and had some issues with it. I even ended up putting in a wap in the attic right above it because the video sucked. I don't know if it's a Skybell issue or Alarm.Com issue??
We need something built well and has the options their units seem to have I don't know what else is available out there that have these features.

Hosting Services by ipHouse