The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday March 10, 2017 at 09:50
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
The house i bought in December is a flipped house. It sold the year before for $70k and i bought it for $185k. The seller had it listed for $199k for 3 months before dropping the price.

Every square inch of the house has been redone. The floor plan was opened up, every wall/ceiling/floor/window/door was replaced. A second bath was added to make it a 3 bed 2 bath. 90% of the homes in my neighborhood only have 1 bath. New appliances, new 6' privacy fence to enclose the lot with a deck patio and pizza oven or firepit? Not sure what it is yet because it has been too cold to go out there and find out :). New roof new siding etc. They even replaced the roof and siding on the shed to make it match the house. All 4 of the 100'+ tall trees were trimmed back nicely and landscaping is all new. Finishes are all granite/stainless and even marble in the bathrooms.

I cant figure out how they made any money on this place. The basement is half crawl space and the flipper took the time to put in a floor and add 12 well built shelving units so the space can be used for storage. Every device pipe and outlet in the mechanical room is labeled. The inspector we hired was hard pressed to create a list of issues with the house.

Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse