The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Tuesday March 7, 2017 at 20:10
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On March 7, 2017 at 19:11, simoneales said...
Well folks, those that have bagged the food in Charlotte have been on the money so far. Everything I have had so far has been rubbish. I'll look up main 131 and the other suggestions and see if any are close to where I'm staying.

On a side note, everybody I speak to asks how your president is perceived in Australia. Literally everyone. Hotel staff, uber drivers, Hooters girls and manager, Harley dealership staff, whiskey bar staff, everyone. It's like Oh your Australian, tell me, what do Aussies think of........

Dont take that as we care what the world thinks. Take it as we are arrogant pompous self centered individuals, and just want you to really talk about us.

I don't know what section you are in, because traffic can be a bitch to get around. But three good recommendations, Dish for good American Homestyle foods. I would skip my kid's birthday for their meatloaf. Next, Pinkys Westside Grill. The place used to be an old VW mechanics shop. Don't really know how to describe it other than eclectic. All the wait staff are tatted up and pierced everywhere, the building is a dive, but the food is great. It's my son's favorite. 3rd choice is Cabo Fish Taco. It's located in Noda, a recently revamped and kind of trendy neighborhood with at least one microbrewery and usually live music.

131 is very good, but it's also a bit stuffy and pricy.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse