Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Monday February 27, 2017 at 02:14
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Mario,
I think Daniel has the site really well optimized for internet searches. I've gotten some google search responses that are pretty old remotecentral threads. Heck, maybe google's search engine can find things in the remotecentral servers better than the remotecentral search engine. The search engine here is part of the forum etc software, it's not google.

Dear first day member gethialday,
Please note the date of the previous post before answering. As I've just explained, you can run into some pretty old threads by searching for stuff, but that doesn't mean that your suggestion will be of any use to anyone. (And sometimes members here put in further responses and then get irritated that they've joined an antique discussion.)

Indeed, the guy could be out of business after all this time, but hey, Mario: I went to netarc's profile and searched for recent posts. He posted several times this Valentine's Day.

gethialday,
Welcome to the site!
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse