The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday February 11, 2017 at 17:16
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 11, 2017 at 16:09, FreddyFreeloader said...
Just had to do a Saturday service call for a client I'm trying to take care of. Texted me literally ....HELLLP my Apple TV is not working HELP! She's always doing stuff like this.

Anyway first she had somehow deleted and/or reinstalled Netflix on her Apple TV so it prompted her to sign in again. Instead, she somehow signed up, credit card info and all for a whole other new account using the same email address. Don't ask me how it let her do that. But then she still couldn't get in, she tried entering the password a dozen times but guess what her username still had two mistakes in it.

I'm having a beer now @3PM. When I finish it I'll have an empty bottle will someone please smash it over my head?

Two words- Flash Cards.

I got a text from someone whose TV had no picture, so I went there- I needed to show him how to use his MusicCast in two rooms, anyway and he's too busy during the week. The HDMI cable was barely/imperceptibly backed out of the port on the AVR, which should teach me to check all functions EVERY time I make or change connections.

Didn't take long and he loves everything I did, so......
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse